- Yield: 5 dozens
'This is my own cookie that I adapted from a secret recipe. It took me two weeks to perfect it-and mine is better.'
- 2 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2cups packed light brown sugar
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1teaspoon water
- 1cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) package milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 (8-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Beat butter until light and fluffy with a mixer at medium-high speed. Add brown sugar and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine eggs and water; beat with a fork. Add to butter mixture; beat well. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until combined. Stir in pecans, toffee bits and chocolate chips. Chill 1 hour or until dough is firm.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes, until lightly browned on the edges only. Cool on wire racks.
Recipe by Carolyn Hayes, Elba, N.Y.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 140
- Fat 8g
- Sodium 65mg
- Carbohydrate 16g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 2g