Caramel Pecan Candies
- Yield 30 pieces
The romance of a box of enticing chocolates made easily and affordable.
- 1 (14-ounce) package caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine caramels and milk and microwave for 1 minute, stir, and microwave another minute until mixture melts. Stir in pecans. Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Let spoonfuls stand until firm
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Dip the top of candies into melted chocolate and lightly shake off any excess. Place candies on wax paper and let rest until firm.