Caramel Fruit Dip
- Yield: 16 servings
- 10milliliters Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 1can (46 ounce) pineapple juice
- 16ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2cups confectioners' sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-- 15-ounce jar caramel sauce
- 1/2cup chopped walnuts
- Soak the apples in the pineapple juice for 1 to 2 hours; drain and pat dry.
- Beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla in a bowl until well combined. Spoon into a serving dish. Top with the caramel sauce. Sprinkle with the walnuts.
- Serve the apples with the dip.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale, Inc., Paradise Servied, South Florida's Culinary Destination (Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale, Inc., 2009)