Caramel Bourbon Brownie Milkshakes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2cups whole milk
- 2cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2cup bourbon
- 2 brownies, plus an extra for crumbling on top
- 1cup caramel sauce, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/2teaspoon fleur de sel (or flaked sea salt), plus extra for sprinkling
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Combine the milk, ice cream, bourbon, brownies, 1⁄2 cup of the caramel sauce, and salt in a blender and puree until smooth. Fill two glasses with 1⁄4 cup of caramel each and pour the shakes into the glasses. Top the shakes with the whipped cream, an extra drizzle of caramel, and another pinch of salt. Crumble a brownie on top.
Posted with permission from Seriously Delish by Jessica Merchant (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2014).