Captiva Key Lime Pie
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Your family will love this delicious chilled key lime pie.
- 1 -- (20-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 -- eggs
- 3/4 cup key lime juice (may substitute regular lime juice)
- 1 -- (9-inch) graham cracker pie shell
- -- Whipped cream (optional)
- -- Lime slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix first 3 ingredients well and pour into pie shell. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Chill for 4 to 5 hours. Garnish with fresh whipped cream and/or lime slices.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Cobb-Marietta’s Georgia On My Menu (the Junior League of Cobb-Marietta, Marietta, Ga., 1988).