Caprese Salad with Peppers
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
What goes better with fresh, ripe tomatoes than mozzarella and roasted peppers?
We've added roasted peppers and garlic to this classic salad that requires great tomatoes.
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 8 to 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Combine tomatoes, mozzarella, roasted peppers and basil in a large bowl. Mix olive oil with garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle over tomato mixture and toss gently.
Recipe by Stacey Morris