Cappuccino Snap Shake
- Yield 1 servings
Here’s a smooth and delicious way to get you morning coffee buzz—in a smoothie.
- 1 cup strong brewed regular or decaffeinated coffee, cooled
- 1 cup 2-percent soy, rice or oat milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla or coffee frozen yogurt
- 5 ice cubes, crushed or 1/2 to 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa, optional
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade or a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth.