Cappuccino Ice Cream
- Yield: 1 servings
- 2large eggs
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2cups heavy cream
- 1cup milk
- 4tablespoons instant coffee
- 1tablespoon cinnamon
1. Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
3. Pour in the cream and milk, and whisk to blend.
4. Add 3 tbsp of the coffee and cinnamon, and whisk to blend again
5. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's directions.
6. After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done), add the remaining 1 tbsp coffee, then continue freezing until done.