- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: pasta only, 3-4 minutes
- 1pound Capellini Angel Hair Pasta
- 6 ozcans California Ripe Olives
- 2medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 5ozcans tuna, drained tuna, drained
- 1tablespoon capers, drained capers, drainedcaca[ersdddddddddrained
- 2 ozcans anchoanchovies, drained anchovies, drained drained
- 1tablespoon lemon juicelemon juice lemon juice
Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add pasta; stirring until water returns to a boil and the
pasta bends. Cover the pan; turn off the heat, but leave the pan on the burner.
For the Tapenade: place California Ripe Olives, garlic, tuna, capers, anchovies, lemon
juice and 2-3 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water into a food processer or blender.
Pulse until ingredients are well intergrated. Drain the pasta, return it to the pan. Pour
the Tapenade over the pasta and lightly toss until well coated. Serve immediately.