- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook pasta only, 3-4 minutes
- 1 pound Capellini Angel Hair Pasta
- 6 oz cans California Ripe Olives
- 2 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 5oz cans tuna, drained tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained capers, drainedcaca[ersdddddddddrained
- 2 oz cans anchoanchovies, drained anchovies, drained drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juicelemon juice lemon juice
Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add pasta; stirring until water returns to a boil and the
pasta bends. Cover the pan; turn off the heat, but leave the pan on the burner.
For the Tapenade: place California Ripe Olives, garlic, tuna, capers, anchovies, lemon
juice and 2-3 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water into a food processer or blender.
Pulse until ingredients are well intergrated. Drain the pasta, return it to the pan. Pour
the Tapenade over the pasta and lightly toss until well coated. Serve immediately.