Cantaloupe and Tomato Salad
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A refreshing riot of orange melon and red tomato.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic or rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, cut into chunk (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled cucumber
- Whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine mint, cantaloupe, tomatoes and cucumber in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well.