Candy Bar Cookies
- Yield 48 pieces
- Prep 25 mins
- Cook 15 mins
Turn the candy bar of your choice into cookies with this super-easy recipe.
- 3 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 -- eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 cups chopped candy bar bits (such as Butterfingers, Baby Ruths, Heath Bars, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, etc.)
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars together with a mixer until very light, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add in vanilla. Reduce speed to low. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined, 5 to 10 seconds. Stir in candy bar pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drop dough by tablespoon into baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.