Candied Mint and Citrus Zest Bark
- Yield: 24 pieces
- Candied Mint Leaves (see recipe below)
- Candied Citrus (see recipe below)
- Tempered Dark Chocolate (see recipe below)
- Line a baking sheet or two 8-in cake pans with parchment paper. Place the Candied Mint and Candied Citrus on top, reserving about 10 pieces for the garnish.
- Have the Tempered Dark Chocolate at 90F. Pour 1/2 in chocolate over the baking sheet, then decorate the top with the reserved candied pieces. Allow the chocolate to harden either at room temperature for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator about 10 minutes. When the chocolate is fully set, break the bark into pieces and serve.
- Store in an airtight container or a zip-top plastic bag at room temperature for 1 week, in the refrigerator for 1 month, or in the freezer for 6 months.
Reprinted with permission from Susie Norris and Susan Heeger’s Hand-Crafted Candy Bars (Chronicle, 2013).