California Yogurt Cup
- Yield: servings
- 3/4cup nonfat California yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1 1/2teaspoons no-sugar preserves
- 1/2cup low-fat granola
- 1/2cup dried fruits (berries, banana, melon or apple)
- Spoon half the yogurt into a bowl or parfait glass. Add half of the preserves, half of the granola and half of the fruit. Repeat with one layer of each of the remaining ingredients.
- Adapt this delicious snack to suit your taste with the following variations: Strawberry yogurt, sliced strawberries and bananas, strawberry preserves. Peach yogurt, diced fresh or frozen peaches, 1 tablespoon toasted pecans. Apricot mango yogurt, chopped dried apricots, 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board