California Yogurt Cup
- Yield servings
From the land of sunshine, fresh air and healthy living comes a delicious California yogurt snack that you can feel good about! Great for breakfast on the run or a quick bite before visiting the spa or gym.
- 3/4 cup nonfat California yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons no-sugar preserves
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola
- 1/2 cup dried fruits (berries, banana, melon or apple)
- Spoon half the yogurt into a bowl or parfait glass. Add half of the preserves, half of the granola and half of the fruit. Repeat with one layer of each of the remaining ingredients.
- Adapt this delicious snack to suit your taste with the following variations: Strawberry yogurt, sliced strawberries and bananas, strawberry preserves. Peach yogurt, diced fresh or frozen peaches, 1 tablespoon toasted pecans. Apricot mango yogurt, chopped dried apricots, 1 tablespoon toasted walnuts.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board