California Raisin Peanut Butter Spread
- Yield 10 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 15 mins
Just 2 tablespoons make a quick, healthy snack if there's a jar of this in the fridge. Great for lunches.
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Measure raisins and apple juice into small saucepan and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until raisins have absorbed all the juice.
- Stir in honey and cinnamon; cool slightly.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Spread onto graham crackers, bread, mini-bagels apple slices or celery sticks.
Recipe courtesy of the California Raisin Marketing Board