California Raisin and Tamarind Glazed Chicken Wings
- Yield 3 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup tamarind purée
- 1/2 cup California raisin juice concentrate
- 2 -- Thai chilies, minced
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- -- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 18 -- chicken wings
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced; for garnish
- Mix all ingredients for glaze together until well combined. Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, heat oil to 350F and fry wings until crispy. Warm sauce and toss with wings to coat well. Garnish with freshly cut scallions and serve at once.
Recipe Chef Alex Ong.