California Chicken Burgers
- Yield 4 servings
- 1 1/4 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup panko
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon panko
- Salt, to taste
- Canola oil
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- Mix ground chicken, panko, Worcestershire sauce, Greek yogurt and salt. Shape into four 1-inch-thick patties and chill.
- Brush with canola oil and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side on an oiled grill.
- Serve on whole-grain bread with sprouts, cucumber, tomato and avocado.
From Food Network Magazine 1,000 Easy Recipes by Food Network Magazine. Copyright ©2012 Food Network Magazine, LLC. Published by Hyperion. Available wherever books are sold. All Rights Reserved.