Caesar Salad Made Easy
- Yield 6 servings
The creamy full-flavored dressing will make this your favorite version of this popular salad.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- -- Black pepper (freshly gournd preferred)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, washed, drained and torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, mustard and olive oil until blended. Add sour cream, mixing well. In a large salad bowl combine lettuce and cheese. Toss with dressing.