Guilt-Free Caesar Salad
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1cup croutons (optional)
- Combine the lettuce, cheese and pepper in a large bowl and toss well.
- Combine the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and garlic powder and blend well. Add the yogurt; stir well.
- Add the dressing to the lettuce mixture and toss gently to coat. Add the croutons, if using, to the lettuce mixture and toss gently. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 55
- Fat 1.1g
- Saturated Fat .4g
- Cholesterol 2mg
- Sodium 91mg