Guilt-Free Caesar Salad
- Yield 6 servings
A guilt-free and nearly fat-free Caesar Salad.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup croutons (optional)
- Combine the lettuce, cheese and pepper in a large bowl and toss well.
- Combine the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and garlic powder and blend well. Add the yogurt; stir well.
- Add the dressing to the lettuce mixture and toss gently to coat. Add the croutons, if using, to the lettuce mixture and toss gently. Serve immediately.