- Yield 2 dozen
- 2 + 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 1+ 1/2 cups dark brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 -- Eggs
- 2 cups Butterscotch chips
- Line a 9 X 13 pan with foil and then parchment paper. Set aside.
Whisk together: Flour, Baking Powder, salt. Set aside.
Cream together: butter, sugar,vanilla, water & eggs
Stir in until blended: Flour mixture
- Stir in: Butterscotch chips
- Spread cookie dough in lined pan and bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool completely in pan set on cooling rack.
- Remove from pan by lifting foil. Cut into squares.