Bean and Cheese Burrito
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1/2cup vegetarian refried beans
- 2 low fat, 80-120 calorie flour tortillas
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2cup lite shredded cheese
- 1 small tomato, diced, for garnish
- Shredded romaine lettuce, for garnish
- 1/4cup salsa, for garnish
- 1/4cup fat-free sour cream, for garnish
- Spread beans on two flour tortillas, sprinkle with green onion and cheese.
- Fold over and cook in microwave for 11/2 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Open up burrito, add shredded lettuce, tomato, and salsa. Roll up burrito-style and serve with fat-free sour cream.
Courtesy of Paulette Lambert, RD, of the California Health & Longevity Institute
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 490