- Yield 6 servings
Savory Buffalo Potatoes are baked, not fried, and deliver a high dose of flavor without a lot of fat.
- 4 large Idaho potatoes, peeled, each cut in 6 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup instant flaked mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blanch potato wedges in salted water. Drain. While hot, toss with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- In bowl, mix cheese, flaked potatoes, Old Bay Seasoning and pepper. Toss with warm potatoes to coat well.
- Spread potatoes on pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450F, 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Season with salt. Serve with Marinara, Bolognese or Blue cheese sauce, if desired.