Buffalo Mozzarella and Roma Tomato Pizza
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 10 mins
Use a loaf of King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread as the crust an pile on cheese and tomatoes.
- 1 (16 oz.) loaf King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces diced buffalo mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon basil chiffonade (basil leaves cut into strips widthwise)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice a 3/4-inch thick round slice off the top of the sweet bread loaf.
- Lightly sauté garlic in olive oil, set aside and cool.
- Dice roma tomatoes; marinate in olive oil.
- Brush cut side of sweetbread with garlic and olive oil.
- Top sweet bread with a little shredded mozzarella, then with half of the diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with buffalo mozzarella and rest of the tomatoes.
- Place pizza on baking sheet, cook until cheese is lightly browned, about 7-8 minutes.
- Top pizza with basil chiffonade. Serve.