Buffalo Mozzarella and Roma Tomato Pizza
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- 1 (16 oz.) loaf King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 4ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 3ounces diced buffalo mozzarella
- 1tablespoon basil chiffonade (basil leaves cut into strips widthwise)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice a 3/4-inch thick round slice off the top of the sweet bread loaf.
- Lightly sauté garlic in olive oil, set aside and cool.
- Dice roma tomatoes; marinate in olive oil.
- Brush cut side of sweetbread with garlic and olive oil.
- Top sweet bread with a little shredded mozzarella, then with half of the diced tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with buffalo mozzarella and rest of the tomatoes.
- Place pizza on baking sheet, cook until cheese is lightly browned, about 7-8 minutes.
- Top pizza with basil chiffonade. Serve.