- Yield 18 servings
A fabulous summer drink for parties or relaxing by the pool.
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups dark rum
- 1 (12-ounce) can lemonade
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons grenadine
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- Combine the water, rum, lemonade, orange juice concentrate, grenadine and cherry juice in a freezer container and mix well.
- Freeze to desired consistency.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Buffalo, Great Lake Effects, Buffalo Beyond Winter and Wings (The Junior League of Buffalo, Inc., 1997).