Brookville Bacon Waffles
- Yield 8 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup melted, unsalted butter
- 2 cups pre-cooked bacon, diced
- In a medium sized bowl, mix dry ingredients and set aside. In another medium sized bowl, mix eggs and milk.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the egg/milk mixture and whisk until lump free. Whisk in butter and add bacon. Press batter in waffle iron of your choice.
—Recipe by Chef Harrison Keevil, Brookville Restaurant