Broiled Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Yield 6 servings
Enjoy this delicious hot tuna salad sandwich for lunch or dinner.
- 1 cup sharp cheese, cubed
- 1 -- (7-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 -- sandwich buns
- Combine all ingredients except buns. Split buns; spread with mixture. Arrange on broiler pan. Broil for 3-4 minutes in hot oven.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Casseroles: Favorite Recipes of Home Economic Teachers (Favorite Recipes Press, 2007).