- Yield: 12 pieces
- 1tablespoon light stick margarine, melted
- 1tablespoon fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/4cup chopped parsley
- 1/3cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2teaspoon dried basil
- 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 (1/2- to 1-inch) slices tomato
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, blend melted margarine and Italian dressing with parsley, breadcrumbs, garlic, basil and cheese.
- Place sliced tomatoes on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray and spoon the topping evenly over tomatoes. Broil 10 minutes, until browned.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 28
- Fat .8g
- Saturated Fat .2g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 127mg