Broiled Marinated Shrimp
- Yield 4 servings
This is for people who aren't crazy about spicy food but want big taste.
- 2 pounds large shrimp, unpeeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine, melted
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Spread shrimp in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine melted margarine, sliced lemon, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bay leaves and oregano in a bowl. Stir to mix well and pour over shrimp. Refrigerate and marinate at least 1 hour, preferably 3 or 4.
- Before serving, preheat broiler.
- Place pan under broiler for 15 minutes, until shrimp are done, turning shrimp once.