- 2pounds large shrimp, unpeeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine, melted
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/4cup lemon juice
- 1/4cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- Spread shrimp in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine melted margarine, sliced lemon, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, bay leaves and oregano in a bowl. Stir to mix well and pour over shrimp. Refrigerate and marinate at least 1 hour, preferably 3 or 4.
- Before serving, preheat broiler.
- Place pan under broiler for 15 minutes, until shrimp are done, turning shrimp once.
Recipe reprinted with permission from American Favorites (Holly Clegg, 1996). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 120
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat .8g
- Cholesterol 170mg
- Sodium 504mg