Broccoli Vermicelli Salad
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 8ounces vermicelli, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the broccoli according to package directions, omitting the oil and salt. Drain very well.
- Cook the vermicelli according to package direction, omitting the oil and salt. Drain.
- Combine the vermicelli with the broccoli, garlic, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper; toss well. Serve at room temperature.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 225
- Fat 6g
- Saturated Fat 1.1g
- Cholesterol 1mg
- Sodium 54mg