broccoli slaw salad with sweet Vinaigrette
- Yield 4 servings
- 2 cups broccoli floretts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 6 cups 1 package (1 lb.) shredded coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup sweet red onion (or to taste)
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinger
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Combine all ingredients in a jar. Close tightly, and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
Pour over salad and enjoy!