broccoli slaw salad with sweet Vinaigrette
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2cups broccoli floretts
- 1 1/2cups shredded red cabbage
- 6cups 1 package (1 lb.) shredded coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 1/2cup sweet red onion (or to taste)
- 2/3cup canola oil
- 1/3cup apple cider vinger
- 1tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2teaspoons stevia powdered sugar
- 1 1/2tablespoons Dijon mustard
Combine all ingredients in a jar. Close tightly, and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
Pour over salad and enjoy!