Broccoli Salad with Sunflower Seeds and Raisins
- Yield 4-6 servings
- Prep 20 min
- Cook none
fresh raw broccoli salad with raisins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar (or sweetener equalivant)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Mix together mayo, sour cream, sugar, vinegar and sunflower seeds.
- Cut florets from broccoli. Combine in a large bowl with onions and raisins.
- Pour mayo mixture over broccoli mixture. Stir well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours. Stir before serving.