Broccoli Salad with Raisins and Bacon
- Yield: 12 servings
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: n/a
This salad is a great way to get everyone to eat broccoli...even my granddaughters who do not like cooked broccoli, love this! I just love watching them eat it and asking for seconds. My 12 year old granddaughter always ask if she can take any leftover home with her.
- 1bunch broccoli
- 1small onion
- 1/2cup California Raisins
- 8tablespoons Real Bacon Bits
- 3/4cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4cup sugar
- 2tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Chop broccoli coarsely, including stems.
- Chop 1 small onion.
- Toss together broccoli, onion, raisins and bacon bits.
- In separate small bowl, mix mayo, sugar and vinegar to make the dressing.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture 1/2 to 1 hour before serving and toss well.