Broccoli Salad with Cranberries
- Yield 10 servings
This salad showcases crunchy broccoli, sweet red onion, tart cranberries and toasty walnuts tossed in a tangy dressing.
- 6 cups broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- Combine broccoli, onion, carrots and cranberries.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients, except walnuts. Mix with broccoli salad. Refrigerate, and when ready to serve, add walnuts.