- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1large fresh broccoli head, cut up
- 1/3cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2cup dried cranberries
- 1/4cup sunflower seeds
- 1tablespoon jarred real bacon bits
- Cut broccoli into small florets. Discard large stems.
- Steam or boil florets for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately drop in a bowl of ice water.
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar. Drain broccoli and stir into sour cream/mayo blend. Repeat with cranberries, sunflower seeds and bacon bits.
- Let stand 10 minutes to blend flavors. Best served chilled.