- Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 large fresh broccoli head, cut up
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon jarred real bacon bits
- Cut broccoli into small florets. Discard large stems.
- Steam or boil florets for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately drop in a bowl of ice water.
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
- Drain broccoli and stir into sour cream/mayo blend. Repeat with cranberries, sunflower seeds and bacon bits.
- Let stand 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Best served chilled.