Broccoli Corn Mini Muffins
- Yield 24 pieces
A savory low-fat muffin full of goodies that goes great with any lunch.
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 -- (8 1/2-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1 -- (10-ounce) package frozen chopped brocoli, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and milk together. Stir in corn and cheese. Stir in muffin mix until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in broccoli. Spoon batter into mini muffin cups coated with nonstick cooking spray or lined with papers, about two-thirds full. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched.