Reduced-Fat Broccoli Casserole
- Yield 8 servings
A reduced-fat broccoli casserole your kids will love.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (12-ounce) carton low-fat cottage cheese
- 6 ounces light pasteurized processed cheese spread, cut in pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix broccoli, egg, egg whites, flour, cottage cheese and cheese spread. Pour into a 2-quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 1 hour or until bubbly.
Recipe by Holly Clegg