Brigham’s Hot Fudge Sauce
- Yield 6-8 servings
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dry unsweetened cocoa
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate either in microwave or on stovetop in double boiler. Mix sugar, dry cocoa and salt. Add into slightly cooled chocolate mixture and mix until smooth.
- Slowly stir in milk. Bring to a solid rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla, cool and enjoy!