- 30 frozen phyllo shells
- 1 (8-ounce) wedge Brie cheese, rind
- 1/2cup spreadable apricot preserves
- 1/2cup dried finely chopped apricots
- 1/4cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven 350F. Slice Brie into 30 pieces.
- Place phyllo cups on baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes in oven.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of apricot preserves into each shell. Top apricot preserves with a slice of Brie.
- Garnish with chopped apricots and almonds.
- Bake until Brie is melted, usually 5-7 minutes. Best served warm.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 68
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 8mg
- Sodium 60mg
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 2g