Breakfast Wraps with Georgia Pecan Cream Cheese
- Yield 4 servings
We used banana, kiwi, strawberries and peaches in these wraps, but really any mixture of chopped fruits or small berries will work.
- 1/2 cup whole or chopped Georgia pecans
- 1 cup light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 -- flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 cups mixed chopped fresh fruit
- In food processor, finely chop pecans. Add the cream cheese and honey and process just until blended. (If making ahead, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.)
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle mixture on a large (9- or 10-inch) flat plate.
- Spray a large skillet lightly with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Place one tortilla in skillet and cook until softened and lightly browned — about 1 minute. Turn over and brown other side. Transfer tortilla to sugar mixture, placing the side first browned face down.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons pecan mixture evenly over tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup fruit mixture arranged in row on half of tortilla. Working on top of sugar mixture, roll up tortilla to cover fruit; wrap should be lightly coated with cinnamon sugar. Repeat with remaining tortillas. When ready to serve, cut wraps in half crosswise diagonally.