Breakfast Wraps with Georgia Pecan Cream Cheese
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2cup whole or chopped Georgia pecans
- 1cup light cream cheese
- 1tablespoon honey
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2cups mixed chopped fresh fruit
- In food processor, finely chop pecans. Add the cream cheese and honey and process just until blended. (If making ahead, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.)
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle mixture on a large (9- or 10-inch) flat plate.
- Spray a large skillet lightly with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Place one tortilla in skillet and cook until softened and lightly browned — about 1 minute. Turn over and brown other side. Transfer tortilla to sugar mixture, placing the side first browned face down.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons pecan mixture evenly over tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup fruit mixture arranged in row on half of tortilla. Working on top of sugar mixture, roll up tortilla to cover fruit; wrap should be lightly coated with cinnamon sugar. Repeat with remaining tortillas. When ready to serve, cut wraps in half crosswise diagonally.
Recipe courtesy of the Georgia Pecan Commission
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 263
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 8mg
- Sodium 223mg
- Carbohydrate 45g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 5g