- Yield 12 servings
This make-ahead main dish features sausage and Cheddar cheese.
"This is a great recipe for weekend guests. A very convenient make ahead meal."
- 1 1/2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 9 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 slices white bread, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Brown sausage. Drain and cool.
- Stir together beaten eggs, milk, bread pieces, mustard, salt, cheese and sausage.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake uncovered in a 350F oven 1 hour.
Recipe by Bette Tumiati, Taylorville, Ill.