Breakfast Sausage Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
- 6ounces pork sausage, bulk
- 4slices bacon, thick cut, cut in half
- 8-- eggs, beaten
- 1-- 10-inch pizza crust, purchased
- 1cup Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup italian parsley, snipped
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet cook sausage, bacon, and onions over medium-high heat until browned and cooked through (about 10-15 minutes). Remove with slotted spoon and set aside. Remove all but 1 teaspoon of drippings from pan. Add eggs, parsley, and seasonings, stirring to scramble. Stir while cooking for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are just set.
- Meanwhile, place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet and top with 1/2 cup of the cheese. Place in a 400F oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove crust and top with eggs, sausage, and onions. Top with bacon and remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted and bacon is crisp. Garnish with additional parsley, if desired. Slice to serve.