- Yield: 2 servings
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2medium red potatoes
- 1/4cup fresh parsley (or fresh cilantro)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Scrub potatoes well but do not peel. Poke with a knife and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Let cool slightly before handling.
- Sauté onion in olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat. Cut potatoes into cubes and add to skillet. Stir occasionally until potatoes are browned on all sides.
- Add fresh parsley or cilantro, cook for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper as desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 486
- Cholesterol 227mg
- Sodium 296mg
- Fiber 8g