- Yield 6 servings
A can of crescent rolls makes this breakfast main dish quick and easy.
'The great thing about this recipe is that you can take it on the run. This makes it especially wonderful for teenagers. They tend to avoid breakfast, but when breakfast is pizza . . . '
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough and press into an even layer, covering bottom of a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Combine eggs, bacon, cheese and mushrooms; pour mixture evenly over the dough. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are firm and crust is golden.
—Donna Jo Hinson, Kissimee, FL