Bow Ties and Veggies
- Yield 4 servings
What kid doesn’t love bow-tie pasta? It’s perfect with a healthy blend of vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet onions, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli and cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup rainbow peppers, chopped
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat, add onions, broccoli, cauliflower and peppers, cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low. Mix in cooked pasta and tomatoes, heat for 1 minute or until warm.
- Top with cheese and strawberries.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids