Bourbon-Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
This pork tenderloin is marinated in a savory bourbon sauce, then grilled to perfection.
- 2 to 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the pork in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Mix the soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a bowl. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the pork and seal tightly, Turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days, turning the bag occasionally; drain, discarding the marinade. Grill the pork over medium-hot coals for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center is no longer pink and the meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Owensboro’s Home Again, Home Again (Junior League of Owensboro, Kentucky, 2004).