Bourbon-Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 2 to 3pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 1/4cup bourbon
- 1/4cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4cup vegetable oil
- 1/4cup Dijon mustard
- 3-- garlic cloves, minced
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- Place the pork in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Mix the soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a bowl. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the pork and seal tightly, Turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days, turning the bag occasionally; drain, discarding the marinade. Grill the pork over medium-hot coals for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center is no longer pink and the meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Owensboro’s Home Again, Home Again (Junior League of Owensboro, Kentucky, 2004).