Bourbon-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- Yield 12 to 16 servings
This sweet and savory bourbon-based glaze slathered over pork tenderloins will satisfy even the most insatiable appetite.
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 (2-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed of excess fat
- Combine all ingredients except tenderloin in a mixing bowl.
- Place tenderloin in a large pan or resealable bag and douse with marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible, and make sure to rotate the meat for even marinading.
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Roast in oven until a meat thermometer shows internal temperature is 160F, usually about 40 minutes.