Bourbon-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
- Yield 12 to 16 servings
This sweet and savory bourbon-based glaze slathered over pork tenderloins will satisfy even the most insatiable appetite.
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 -- (2-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed of excess fat
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except tenderloin. Place meat in dish or large plastic bag, pour marinade over meat.
- Refrigerate overnight or as time permits, turning meat several times.
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Roast in oven 40 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160F.
Note: Grilling the meat is another great way to prepare this dish. If grilling, heat the grill, turn the meat often, and occasionally baste with the marinade.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg's Trim & Terrific Gulf Coast Favorites: Over 250 Easy Recipes from My Louisiana Kitchen, 2008.