Bourbon and Diet Ginger Ale Popsicles
- Yield 6 servings
Fun (and healthy!) popsicles made with a touch of bourbon. Serve these alcoholic treats at a backyard summer party.
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 5 cups diet soda (diet ginger ale, diet coke, etc)
- Determine how much your popsicle mold hold. The following recipe will fill 6, 4-oz popsicle molds.
- In a pitcher mix together bourbon and soda.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds filling about ¾ full and freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
- Once frozen, find a shady spot, take a seat, and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Sarah Stewart Holland, a member of HerKentucky, a collective website of six female bloggers from Kentucky. The team tackles everything from politics, stereotypes, and woman-owned businesses to celebrities, sports and entertaining, with a focus on their own experience in the Bluegrass State. For more recipes, stories, and Southern hospitality, visit HerKentucky.com.