Green Chile Cheese Spread
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A spicy spread for chips, crackers or vegetables.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4-ounces)
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend well. Spoon into a crock or serving dish. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with crackers and cut vegetables. Makes about 2 cups.