Boca Stir Fry over Rice
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8ounces boca burger crumbles
- 1/4cup chopped onions
- 1/4cup chopped yellow peppers
- 8ounces sliced portabello mushrooms
- 15ounces can of black beans, rinsed
- 14.5ounces can of diced, fire roasted tomatoes
- 4ounces can of diced green chilies
Stir fry the onions and peppers in olive oil until tender
Add the boca crumbles and cook until heated through
Add the mushrooms, rinsed black beans, tomatoes, and green chilies. Cook until heated through.
Spoon rice onto plate and top with stir fry mixture.