Boca Stir Fry over Rice
- Yield 4 servings
- 8 ounces boca burger crumbles
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow peppers
- 8 ounces sliced portabello mushrooms
- 15 ounces can of black beans, rinsed
- 14.5 ounces can of diced, fire roasted tomatoes
- 4 ounces can of diced green chilies
Stir fry the onions and peppers in olive oil until tender
Add the boca crumbles and cook until heated through
Add the mushrooms, rinsed black beans, tomatoes, and green chilies. Cook until heated through.
Spoon rice onto plate and top with stir fry mixture.