- Yield: 12 servings
- 2packages raspberry, blackberry or blueberry Jello
- 2cups hot water
- 1-- (15-ounce) can blueberries (undrained)
- 1small can drained crushed pineapple
- 1-- (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1cup sour cream
- 1/2cup Cool Whip
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla
- -- Chopped pecans
- Dissolve Jello in hot water in a 9×13-inch pan. Let cool. Add blueberries and pineapple. Let jell. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Cool Whip, sugar and vanilla. Spread this mixture on top of Jello mixture. Sprinkle with chopped nuts on top.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Enid’s Stir Ups (Enid, Oklahoma, 1982).