- Yield 12 servings
Cream cheese, jello, pineapple and blueberries come together to form this delicious salad.
- 2 packages raspberry, blackberry or blueberry Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can blueberries (undrained)
- 1 small can drained crushed pineapple
- 1 -- (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- -- Chopped pecans
- Dissolve Jello in hot water in a 9×13-inch pan. Let cool. Add blueberries and pineapple. Let jell. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Cool Whip, sugar and vanilla. Spread this mixture on top of Jello mixture. Sprinkle with chopped nuts on top.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Enid’s Stir Ups (Enid, Oklahoma, 1982).