Blueberry Maple Parfait
- Yield 4 servings
Fresh blueberries shine through this simple dessert, using healthy frozen yogurt and granola with a splash of maple syrup.
- 1 pint blueberries, washed well and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup granola cereal
- Mix blueberries with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Layer blueberries with vanilla yogurt, maple syrup and granola in each of 4 small wine glasses. (You want 2 layers of each ingredient in each glass.)
- After layering, freeze glasses about 35 minutes before serving.